Learn to keep bees - 2 days £345 (deposit £100)
All you need to know to start beekeeping.
Learn to keep bees - in a weekend? Yes! Small group size guarantees lots of practical experience with personal tuition by a government bee inspector.
Book now. We hope we will be able to run courses and taster days from July 2020. There will be rigorous social distancing and hygiene measures in place. If the course cannot take place, all payments or deposits will be fully transferrable to future dates, or you can have a full refund.
- stimulating and fun break in lovely Shropshire
- highly experienced friendly tutor: Charles Millar, a former government bee inspector
- at least 12 hives in our garden apiary for you to practise on
- individual attention - no more than 10 on the course
- informal friendly atmosphere
- free follow up help and advice
- for more details, click here.
Dates in 2020: 18/19 April; 2/3 May; 16/17 May; 13/14 June; 11/12 July; 5/6 September. Or order a gift voucher for any date, which is valid indifinitely.
Times: Saturday 10.00 to Sunday 16.30. Includes lunch and cake both days.
Cost: £345 per person Or bring a friend and save £50 (£320 each). Pay only £100 pp deposit now. We will invoice the balance about 6 weeks before the course.
Accommodation is not included. There are a number of very good local B&Bs in Church Stretton, and we can arrange accommodation for you if you wish, at around £50 per person per night, B&B. For more details see here.
Any questions, or to book by 'phone: ring Charles on 01588 638471.