Learn to keep bees - 2 days £345 (deposit £100)
All you need to know to start beekeeping.
Learn to keep bees - in a weekend? Yes! Small group size guarantees lots of practical experience with personal tuition by a government bee inspector.
Courses start in April - book now.
- stimulating and fun break in lovely Shropshire
- highly experienced friendly tutor: Charles Millar, a former government bee inspector
- at least 10 hives in our garden apiary for you to practise on
- individual attention - no more than 10 on the course
- informal friendly atmosphere
- free follow up help and advice
- for more details, click here.
Dates in 2022: 23/24 April; 21/22 May; 25/26 June; 23/24 July; 10/11 September. Or order a gift voucher for any date, which is valid indefinitely.
Times: Saturday and Sunday, 10.00 to 16.30 on each day. Includes lunch and cake both days.
Cost: £345 per person Or bring a friend and save £50 (£320 each). Pay only £100 pp deposit now. We will invoice the balance about 6 weeks before the course.
Accommodation is not included. There are a number of very good local B&Bs, and we can arrange accommodation for you if you wish, at around £50 per person per night, B&B. For more details see here.
Any questions, or to book by 'phone: ring Charles on 01588 638471.