Learn to keep bees - 2 days £345 (deposit £100)
All you need to know to start beekeeping.
Learn to keep bees - in a weekend? Yes! Small group size guarantees lots of practical experience with personal tuition by a government bee inspector.
Book now for 2020. We can email a voucher to you, up to 6pm on 24 December.
- stimulating and fun break in lovely Shropshire
- highly experienced friendly tutor: Charles Millar, a former government bee inspector
- at least 12 hives in our garden apiary for you to practise on
- individual attention - no more than 10 on the course
- informal friendly atmosphere
- free follow up help and advice
- for more details, click here.
Dates in 2020: 18/19 April; 2/3 May; 16/17 May; 13/14 June; 11/12 July; 5/6 September. Or order a gift voucher for any date, which is valid indifinitely.
Times: Saturday 10.00 to Sunday 16.30. Includes lunch and cake both days.
Cost: £345 per person Or bring a friend and save £50 (£320 each). Pay only £100 pp deposit now. We will invoice the balance about 6 weeks before the course.
Accommodation is not included. There are a number of very good local B&Bs in Church Stretton, and we can arrange accommodation for you if you wish, at around £50 per person per night, B&B. For more details see here.
Any questions, or to book by 'phone: ring Charles or Catherine on 01694 723484.