Experience the marvellous world of bees and honey.
Learn about the fascinating world of the honey bee at first hand. Follow your honey from flower to jar - and take some home with you!
Book now for 2024.
- Fun day in lovely Shropshire, with like-minded people
- Learn all about the amazing life and work of the honey bee
- Inspect inside a working hive yourself (all kit provided!)
- What to plant to attract bees to your garden
- Gift pack of honey plus tips, recipes and honey cookery sampling
- No more than 12 on the course.
- for more details, click here.
Dates in 2024: 1 June; 6 July; 17 August
Times: 10.00 to 16.30. Includes lunch and cake.
Accommodation is not included. There are a number of very good local Hotels, B&Bs and AirBnBs. For more details and links see here.
Any questions, or to book by 'phone: ring Charles on 07400 018636.